Monday, November 26, 2007

KL


So... i think that this week i am going to dedicate a few blogs... Today is for KL...
Why? Because today i miss her. :) Well I miss her a lot but today i was just thinking more about her.
Ten reasons why KL is Awsome:
10: She flashed me her boobs when we were like 5...
9: Slumber parties with her were always an adventure...
8: She was the only one who could have kicked my dad out of his recliner, and she did... often. Because she slept in that thing more nights than i can remember in high school... hahahaha
7: When we would sing together, it was perfect... i didnt realize how rare that was till i moved away... we didnt have to think about dynamics, it just happened... and it was perfect. Like we knew what each other was going to do and followed each other...
6: Her laugh... i can still hear it...
5: She is honest to a fault... even when it pisses everyone else off...
4: She wanted to do hair like me... thats right... i am her inspiration... "your the inspiration... you bring meaning ot my life... your the inspiration..." Sorry... i was just singing her a song... only about me... hahahaha... love you girl
3: She thinks my kid is hot... which he is by the way...
2: She knows me... really knows me. The me that i was when i was 5, and the me i am now and she has loved me all along, through all our drama in high school and everything. (At least i hope that she loves me still... ;)
1: No matter how long it has been or what a slacker she is in calling me... (yeah... that was a cheep shot) when we get together, it is like no time has past at all...
So i love you KL... and even though i live in freaking  Idaho... i still think about you an d miss you!

2 comments:

Ryan & Melanie said...

Very sweet. I love Kerilynn too!! Oh, and I love you too!! I really miss you guys. I miss singing with you, I miss playing the piano with you. You are wonderful!! By the way, you quoted mine and Ryan's wedding song!! "Inspiriation"!!

LeeElle said...

love the picture and KL!