Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving

We had a great thanksgiving. My family came and visited us from California, and then we all headed to Cache Valley to have thanksgiving with my moms family. It was great to have my family around. I miss them a lot and it was great to just hang out with them and laugh and enjoy each other.



We raked a huge pile of leaves while we were there and took turns jumping in them. K thought this was a riot... he had a turkey hat that he had on and he would burry himself in the leaves and then peek up just enough to that his eyes and the turkey were showing... it was hillarious...
he had a turkey hat that he had on and he would burry himself in the leaves and then peek up just enough to that his eyes and the turkey were showing... it was hillarious...


While we were there, my aunt took some pictures for us. She did a great job, so thanks Wendy!!!

3 comments:

Ryan & Melanie said...

About Wicked...go to ticketmaster and check it out. That's all I did. You might be able to find tickets. It is such an awesome show!!

The Green's said...

Hey you guys! I found you in cyberspace here. You're little boy is so big now. Where do you live these days? We are still in Logan. Doug graduates in May and then we're off to grad school somewhere. We are having a baby in March...yikes! We are excited though. I teach 2nd grade. Our blog is dmgreen.blogspot.com. Keep in touch. It's great to see you guys on here.
Marilyn and Doug Green

Michael and Cordie said...

Fun Pictures! I can't believe how big our boys are getting! Crazy1