Friday, December 7, 2007

sisters in law

Wow... its been a while since i posted. I guess nothing too exciting has been going on. K has just recently discoverd the hole in little boys underwear and what it is used for.. hahahaha! I am making 100 LBS of mashed potatoes for our ward christmas party tomorrow... dont ask how i got roped into that... i really have no idea. I found a cute new shirt at target for 4 dollars! I have been roaming around in capris and snow boots the last few weeks. I havent been in the mood for pants even though it is like 30 degrees around here.

I think that is all for my random thoughts. I am so excited to be home for the holidays. Home as in Cali. I call both places my home. Im extra excited to see my brother. We dont get to see each other often sinc he lives on the east coast, and since next year is our turn at James parents, who knows when we will see each other again.

Its strange how your relationships change when you grow up. When we found out Nate was getting married, it was kind of weird. I mean. My sisters and I were just starting to form our best-friend-sister club. And i wasnt sure that i really wanted another member just yet... but it turned out that Amanda was really cool and now she lives so far away, we dont really get to know each other as well as i would like and that makes me sad... weird huh? So i am really hoping that we will get enough time with her to really become friends while they are there. I write this knowing full well that she will probobly read this and i hope she doesnt take offense to the fact that at first i was weirded out by having my baby brother get married... i really do love you amanda!

On that note... i will depart from you now... sorry no cute pictures today. Maybe next time.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Hey-it worked! Drop some potatoes off and I can help you!

Wardle Family said...

Cool blog... you've been busy i see!

Lisa said...

100 FREAKING POUNDS OF POTATOES! That's the same as a small human being. I don't know if I could make that much and look at potatoes the same way ever again!

Love ya lots Lo!

Just Nathan said...

Awwwww... How sweet!

NathandAmanda said...

I love you too and I'm super excited to spend time with you at Christmas!!!(By the way, this is just Amanda, not Nathan too even though Nathan's super excited to see you too)