Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Taming Milk

Well... I have a new favorite product! I went out the other day and bought three different curl cremes... because basicaly I am sick to death or having to either straighten or curl my hair every day to have it look decent. I found this stuff... AMAZING! I just put it in after my shower and i dont have to do anything else... seriously... my hair dries wavy without being a frizzy afro, or looking like it has crunchy gel in it, or like it has oily lotion in it. Let me repeat... AMAZING! So if you have wavy crazy hair and are looking for a way to tame it... here you go... I have done the research. WOO HOO!

4 comments:

Ryan & Melanie said...

Well, I want to see proof!! Post a picture of your AMAZING hair!!

Seth and Sharon said...

Thanks for the info, I'm going to try it....

K.L. said...

You're such a tard!!! I do like Aussie products. I think their not too shabby for the cost. Now MATRIX I swear by. You got me started on that before I even went to school for cosmetology!

Lisa said...

Yeah! I agree with your friend! If you are going to be a spokesperson/commercial lady for something, provide a picture for the testimonial! ;) Since when have you had curly hair? I saw you tons of times freshman year, fresh out of the shower after all the times we dyed our hair, and it was NEVER curly! So this is something I DEFINITELY need proof of! HAHA!