Thursday, January 3, 2008

Just because

So i have a bunch of pictures from christmas to post, but I dont have them uploaded... so here are two to tide any snoopers over until i get more going... at chich point i will recount all my christmastime adventures...

These were taken at Downtown Disney, which for those of you who havent been there recently is a strip mall between Disneyland and Disney California Adventure. Anyway... They have these HUGE letters that spell California. As evidenced, we were taking pictures at said location...


This is me with my two freaky sisters... they neglected to inform me that we were taking a freaky picture, so i look all innocent while htey are licking mickey... i really have nothing to say about that Emily is doing... seriously... gross....


3 comments:

Michael and Cordie said...

How fun I bet your little guy loved it! I can't wait to take Ian there someday!

Melanie said...

Ewww Emily!! What a weirdo! I missed you while you were here. Maybe next time!

Jeff and Jen said...

Lucky, I wanna go.