Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Baby Bond

Today we had another ultrasound. The baby is continuing to grow and looks healthy... It was so amazing today because here you can see its little arm buds and a leg bud (there are two you just cant see one) and it was moving around. I took K with me and he was so excited. The ultrasound tech gave him his own copy of the picture and he has been showing everyone the picture of "his baby." We are so excited about this miracle in our lives and it was so good just to see that the baby is doign well!

7 comments:

Adams girls said...

We are so excited for you. I love the little ones faces knowing there is a baby in your tummy.

Jeff and Jen said...

Wow...I didn't know babies were so formed at 10 weeks. Is it weird that I think your baby already looks so cute!

Melanie said...

How exciting! We are so happy for you!

Seth and Sharon said...

Yeah! That's so cute kaden is so excited for "his" baby. He'll be a great older brother!

Jen said...

We are so excited for y'all. I miss you.. and hope things contiune to go well for you guys! We need to try to get together some time soon! Life is just always so busy!

Love ya
Jen

The Miller 5 Pack said...

How ya feelin' gorgeous?!

Tim and Holly Fowers said...

I love the baby growth commentary. It is hillarious! I check every week just to hear what funny thing it has to say- and to see how you guys are doing :)