Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Just Blogging

So lately I have started being worried about some of the blogs I read... especialy those of young single hot girls... Girls... seriously... there are a lot of freaks out there. Dont put too much info on your blogs. ANy freak could track you down with that stuff....

Today has been a great day. I have been wanting taco bell lately, but Daddy didnt want to go with me... so today one of my friends and i packed up the kids and we went. It was great. Now that i stopped my Glucophage meds, i actualy am feelign a lot better. I am goign to try to be healthier with this pregnancy. With Kaden i was kind of afraid to get much excersize and i ate horribly... not that taco bell is that great. But in general i do try to eat well. I think thats all for now!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Lauren,
I am so happy for you and your family. That is great news! A new baby! YEAH!
Just wanted to drop in and say hi. I am going to start trying to blog more often. Not much goes on in our lives, but it's fun anyways!
miss ya

Bestie Club said...

Dude... good Idea! I was wondering why Melanie changes the names of her kids in her blog and that must be why....
Anyways... taco bellllllll my friggin fave! Utah taco bell is not as good as california taco bell, I think it's because they don't have the TRUE mexicans that can make a mean burrito! We'll go why I come... which is like kindof soon!

ljtalley said...

Hi Lauren it is good to hear from you wow its been a long time. We are doing great, congradulations on a new little one that is so exciting!! How and what are you guys doing?

chelsea said...

i hope youre not talking about me!