Friday, May 30, 2008

Picture Updates!

So i havent posted pictures in a long time so i am going to update a little... :)
Here is a picture of me at almost 14 weeks. With K i didnt take ANY pictures of my pregnant self and i regret it... so this time i decided to bite the bullet...


I also found this CUTE diaper bag and i couldnt resist... so i bought it. I figure that if it is a boy or a girl i dont care because i am a girl and i deserve something cute... so there!



This is my flower basket! Well on its way to being large and in charge. Last summer i bought one and it was kind of expensive and absolutly beautiful! But this year i decided to grow my own... and since i am not known for my green thumb i was nervous... but here we are! I think it looks pretty dang good! If only i could just keep it alive!


And finaly! We had a bassinet from K that i really wasnt the biggest fan of. It was kind of yellowish and ugly... so i recovered it and made this one! I was pretty proud of myself here. It was my first "reapholstering" project... if you can call it that... and i think it was pretty successful!


So all in all its been a productive spring. I planted my first garden and we are yet to see if it will actualy grow, but i am hopeful! Our grass that we seeded last year in the back is coming in pretty well this year, so we are excited about that. On a prtign note... here is a picture of my boys. Its a little old... both have longer hair now. THey just got back from the father and sons campout. I am so proud of Daddy. He is really the best dad. Not many guys woudl take their three year olds camping. But he just loves being with K and the feeling is mutual!

11 comments:

Seth and Sharon said...

Your AMAZING! I can't believe you were able to redo your bassinet! It's beautiful! I also love the flowers. I hope mine don't die...I love the pregnancy picture, I'm so happy for you!

Erin said...

CUTE!! Everything is CUTE! Each time you post something, I get the itch to visit. Maybe one day ...

Melanie said...

Great job on the bassinet!! So cute Lauren!! You are so good!!

The Miller 5 Pack said...

I am always amazed at how talented you are!

Jamie said...

that bassinet is adorable. Good job.

Jen said...

Your flowers are beautiful, the bassinet is wonderful. And I agree that dads who take little boys on father and son campouts are the best. Peter and Dakota went too. They had a great time! Good for James! We miss you and hope everything goes well with the baby!

The Dansies said...

You are such a crafty girl! The bassinet looks great. I'm glad to hear everything is going well with the pregnancy, besides of course the exhaustion. My theory is that people are always more tired with #2 because your so busy taking care of #1. Good luck with everything!

Lindzee said...

Those two are so Cute!!! I love that picture! You are so amazing.... I couldn't have done any of that.. Great Job!

Alayna said...

Your blog is adorable! I love it! I did not know you had a site! I'll be "Snooping" agagin beacuse you have so many creative things on here! i lOVE the bassinet! That was such a great idea, I whish I would of thought of that b/c our was yellow and ugly! Too smart!~

Doug and Marilyn said...

congrats and cute tum!!

Michael and Cordie said...

Sorry I haven't gotten back with you about your favor. I have never been able to figure out where that store is. I remember trying to find it when Ian was born and I lived in that area and could never find it. Tell me where it should be???