Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ebay

So i am pretty excited! I just won a bid on a cute bedding set! Most of you know i am not a pink person... but i really like the pink and brown combo... Erin and i have a theory that chocolate brown will be the next avocado green... our kids will all think we were crazy and its gross.... but for now i love it... so here is the pic... I got it so CHEEP too!!!!!

Its a nine piece set so it includes the bumper, sheet, dust ruffle, diaper stacker, comforter, throw pillow, 2 valances, and the toy bag. Pretty good deal for $41 plus shipping! I snaked it from some lady at the last minute. She probably hates my guts but oh well... thanks Dad for teaching me how its done!

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Lauren...that is way cute!! I am actually surprised that you didn't make it, but nonetheless, it's super cute!!

Michelle said...

Adorable! And, who could ever think brown is as bad as avocado green? :-)

Just Nathan said...

hey college graduate, it's cheap. I think that cheep might be the sound that a little bird makes or something.

Kaycee said...

Love the bedding! It's my favorite color combo!!!

My little brother Logan got his mission call!!! He's going to Bangalore, India. Wild!!

Check it out -
http://sorensenkrewe2.blogspot.com

The Miller 5 Pack said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rich and Nickie said...

yes I want to snoop on you and your adorable family. It was so fun finding your blog and seeing your beautiful growing family. Hope all is well with you.

Jackie B. said...

wow that's beautiful! Jackie Brown
http://brown-spot.blogspot.com/