Saturday, July 12, 2008

Long time




So this is mainly for Em... i promised i would get on today and post! So here we go. THings ahve been pretty crazy lately which is why i havent posted in a while. We got a foster child on the 16th of June I will just call her A on here because i dont know the rules about that kind of stuff... but she is really cute. We have had some struggles getting settled in but it seems like every day is a little better. So here is A... My guess is that she will be home before christmas... But until then we will take good care of her!

2 comments:

Erin said...

AMAZING! 6 weeks of checking diligently and finally a new post to read! YAY! I know I shouldn't just "snoop" ... I gotta visit sometime!

Jen said...

Hey,
She is so cute! You are such amazing people. It takes special people to take in Foster kids. Looks as though all is well! I enjoy reading about what is going on in your life. Keep them coming!