Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pig Wrestling And the Blessing dress...

So we have had a mildly productive week. I hav e been in a bit of pain lately . Apparently A is just hanging out low and causing trouble. But due to this recent development i feel like i need to be getting more dome earlier.... so i got ambitious and made As blessing gown. I kind of modeled it after my wedding dress... i think that it turned out great! The second picture is of the headband i made for it... Cant wait to see her in it... but i must admit.... it is easier to take care of them when they are inside!



In other news... K and his buddies participated in a pig wrestling contest at the fair.... it was HILLARIOUS! He and his friend Brooklyn were the only two who got down and dirty but between the two of them they got their pig! Their team won second place! It was a blast and K was so proud of himself... :) I have a video of the final moments that i will try to post later!



4 comments:

Melanie said...

What a beautiful dress!! It will be so much fun to have a girl after having a boy!!

Brad & Jenni said...

That looks like fun! Kaden you're all muddy!

Jon & Holly Schulthess said...

Hi Lauren! You're family is so adorable! When are you due? I just wanted to drop in and tell you that I made my blog private so if you want to view it, I need your email address. Just send it to heyiknowyou21@yahoo.com. Also, Jon and I are moving to Idaho sometime this year. Although we're going to Idaho Falls which isn't anywhere near Jerome. Oh well, we could still get together sometime.

Jackie B. said...

the blessing dress looks so beautiful. I need to take serious lessons from you! :)