Thursday, October 23, 2008

more rattlings...

So still no pics, but ithought i would rattle on a little. I havent mentioned this yet, i dont knwo why, but i am an Aunt for the first time! My Brother in Law and his wife had a baby in August? and she is adorable. We wont get to meet her till next summer, but we have seen pictures and they are certainly enamoured with her!

Daddy went hunting for a week with his dad and two of his brothers. They didnt get anything, but it was a miserable week for me! I nievely thought that i could handle being 8 months pregnant and alone with 2 small children for a week. I almost had a nervous breakdown! But i think i was blessed, because the pain in my pelvis went almost completely away while he was gone and it came back with a vengence the day he got back! crazy... but i am in more pain than ever. I am so greatful for this pregnancy and i still love being pregnant despite the pain...

I am deffinitly nesting. I have stripped and cleaned my couches and i have been having furniture moved to maek room for baby stuff. I have also been trying to organize everythign in preparation. The diaper bag is packed and ready to go. I am making myself wait till next week to pack my bag. I am going to try to talk my doctor into settign an induction date for me so that my mom can be here! So everyone cross their fingers for me! I tihnk this is all for now!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm so excited for you!!