Thursday, November 6, 2008

Haloween Pics...

So guess what?! I have some pictures. Granted... i stole them from Emily... but still. Here are some of my favorite pictures from an awesome haloween party our friends the Merrits put on. Adults only so we had a blast!
This is the Merrits who threw this awesome party... she is the road an dhe is road kill... hahaha...


This is the Stokers... he is Moses... and She is the 10 commandmants!


I thought this was funny... this is the Willes... Jeremy is michael Phelps... HAHA...

Johnstuns... i think you can guess...



And finally... us... cops and robbers... a pregnant inmate... hahaha... i had to do some alterations to my costume so it would fit... but it was fun!
















3 comments:

Catherine & Tyler said...

i wish I could have been there! you guys all look great!

Emma said...

love the tattoo's you guys look awesome I wish I could convince Denver to dress up!

K.L. said...

You look soooo cute my prego friend. btw... i need your address again (I can't keep calling your parents for it)... because I made you a gift for the baby. I want it to get there before she does. Anyway, love and miss you. hope to hear from you soon. luv, me.