Wednesday, February 11, 2009


As my sister has pointed out i have been slacking off on the pictures... but it is hard when i dont have the internet at home... so i appologise! And i know that i cant spell either. SO here we go...

a little glimpse of our sunday nap....



A chillin in the crib... with her new hair do... i love how much hair she has!





Painted fingernails!





She just has the cutest smile ever!





A few weeks ago we got ehr hair in one ponytail.... )I also love this picture because you can see that her eyes are still BULE! I cant believe it... with James having brown eyes and me having Hazle eyes... i didnt think we could get ablue eyed baby!)




And now we have two!!!




9 comments:

Mrs. X said...

Oh my gosh...the little painted fingernails definitely got an, "Awwwww..." from me! Beautiful babies. :)

Lisa said...

You have such adorable kids! Glad to finally see some updated pictures of your little ones! They are so dang cute! Love ya lady!

Melanie said...

Lauren...she's a cutie!! How fun!! Oh...and I can't believe you painted her fingernails!!! HAAHH!!

Erin said...

Cute! Cute! CUTE!

Liesl said...

Which ever sister told you to blog more and put up more pictures, tell her thanks for me. I love your pictures of your kids!! So cute!!

Emma said...

She has such a cute cute smile! I can't believe how big she is getting!

Skye O. said...

Oh my word, she is so cute! So happy for you guys.

Cindy said...

I just LOVE that face ..... I have pics of lil Miss Smiley too...I should send them to you! hmmm, I think I will...

bleedinglove06 said...

clean your livingroom!