Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hop To It

So my buds Jen and Emily had this great idea to start a play group this winter to get the kids out since we couldnt do our park group anymore... Last week we went to this place called Hop To It... its awesome... the kids had ablast. Here are some clips... i have a great story for the end...

As Fiance the Sulster...


The Princess herself...






Ok... so Story... K and Evan... his buddy are playing and K has a basketball... at some point some random kid takes the ball and hits K... a fight ensues and K and Evan end up with the ball and run off... When Evan is asked what happens... this is what he says...

"Ummm... this kid took the ball from K and so... Umm.... I ACCIDENTLY told him to get him...."

Man i hate it when i accidently tell people to fight.... it was hillarious... and while i dont really condone fighting. There is a part of me that loves that my son has friends that will stick up for him.

1 comment:

Jeff and Jen said...

Nice picture of me in mid cough...though, I can't complain...Ginger's is way worse :)And, I am just grateful it wasn't the one where you caught me picking my nose :)