Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Awesome Erin

First of all... look how big she is getting! I cant believe she can hold herself up like that already. I am actualy a bad mom and havent been doing much tummy time with her. So when i put her down today i wasnt expecting much... but dang! She is so strong and she liked being on her tummy for a while until she got too tired.



Now on to the main point of my post! One of my best friends in the whole world, Erin, was pretty much Ks second mom until we moved to Idaho. When he was a baby she made this little yarn ball which he adored. I have been tryin got get A to hold on to things, but she hasnt quite been able to get it yet. THen i thought about the yarn ball... Of course this isnt the actual one she made... i just made another one. But DANG... she loves it! And she can hold on to it. Erin... you are brilliant!

Another brillianr Erin moment... She bought A this tummy mat from Ikea... i think it is so cool! And she really likes it. SO... Erin... i am forever in your debt! I miss you and love you!


4 comments:

bleedinglove06 said...

you better give me my baby back... she needs to come live here.

Jeff and Jen said...

I don't do much tummy time for Sullivan either, maybe I should. I do love that mat that Erin got you, she's got great taste in baby presents.

Erin said...

I am amazing, aren't I? Humble, too. Don't forget it!

Jennifer said...

Okay, why did I not know you had a blog?!? Dumb, because you've left comments on my blog. Anyway...here I am! I'm adding you to my side bar so I can keep tabs on you!