Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Bad Days

Sorry... but there are no pictures today. I just feel like venting. so if you aren't in the mood for it, thats cool... i dont mind. Go ahead and check back in another day... ;)

We have been so excited these last few weeks because we just got our credit card payed off from all the fertility treatments with A... IT was a big accomplishment for us and a huge load off our minds. With the economy and the prophets continued advisement to stay out of debt we really made it a priority.

So... not even a month debt free... and i need two root canals, and the other day another tooth broke. The dentist needs to be paid off in three months... not to mention the monthly payments we are making to the hospital and doctor for As birth. It looks like in order to make it all work we are going to have to rack up the credit card again. A certain family member has offered to help numerous times... but it would cause way to much family drama i think... so it really isn't worth it.

I have faith that it will all work out... really i do. I would really just like to see how it is going to work out so i can stop stressing. I feel so blessed lately that i feel like a real tool for complaining. But it has just been a bad couple of days. So i needed to vent. Thanks for putting up with it.

4 comments:

Catherine & Tyler said...

All I have to say it that is was such a blessing that you already got the debt off your credit card as it was, I know I hate adding debt on top of debt, this will make payments so much easier! Miss you guys!

Jackie B. said...

It's totally OK to vent! I'll listen anytime. Ah...to have the credit card paid off would be AWESOME! You did it once, you can totally do it again!

Erin said...

I agree. At the very least, your credit card was paid off so it's ready to handle the new bills. You'll get it paid off again. Frankly, there's better reasons than others to have credit card debt. Yours is necessary debt. You can't just go walking around toothless. Some people have unneccessary debt on their credit cards, like computers, gym memberships, trips to the Dominican ...

At least you have a credit card to fall back on.

Peter, Jen and Dakota said...

You are doing a great job! I agree with the others. It is a great thing that you paid off the credit cards, and this these new bills aren't on top of what you already had. I agree with you in that I wish I knew how everything is going to work out.. but I like you have faith our Heavenly Father is going to helps us out along the way. You and James are in our prayers. We love you! (don't worry about venting.. it's needed!)