Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kaden is a crack up...

So it feels like everyone is posting lately about how sweet their kids prayers are... K does have very sweet prayers most of the time. A few weeks ago when my sister was in a car accident he started to pray that she would be safe and happy... now he prays for her every night. Its cute... but tonight he was cracking me up... i am not sure what set this off but it was all i could do to keep a straight face.

"And thank you for my really cool friends... especially my really cool dirt friend. (this is his friend Evan... he knows his name but the first time they played they were playing in the dirt... hence the nickname.) And me cuz im really cool. And bless all my really cool friends too...." And the prayer continues for a few minutes... "and thank you for sending Jesus and Joseph smith who prayed in the grass and the devil told him not too... because they are soooo cool."

Apparently the word today is cool. I just love that little boy. He is always reminding me what is really important in life. Bringing a smile to my face. melting my heart. And of course driving my crazy sometimes. But overall he is one of the greatest blessings in my life.

1 comment:

Mame Voelker said...

That's the best prayer I've ever heard!