Monday, March 16, 2009

new project

SO this is my latest creation... A loves to grab on to the cord on my sweatshirts. I want to encourage her attempts to grasp things but i am not always wearing my sweatshirt and she has the most success at this. So I made her this little square of silky fabric... like 12 inches with all kinds of ribbon and cords looped on it. SUCCESS! She loves it! SHe has been hanging on to it all afternoon!


This is how i found her a little while ago! So cute! Gotta love this baby!

4 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so glad you have the internet again, primarily because you blog so much more this way! Your kids are still cute (like they'll ever grow out of that!). Anyway, I'm excited you're going to come see me, cause if I wasn't so dang busy I'd come visit you in a heartbeat!

Jeff and Jen said...

What a great idea!

Lisa said...

I wish I was a crafty cathy like you. I don't think I could ever be that creative! Nice thinking! It's such a cute idea! Miss you!

Doug and Marilyn said...

That is just so sweet!!