Monday, March 9, 2009

So begins another sucky day...

I got a call at 7:30 this morning... it was Daddy. We just put two new fuel pumps in his truck. On the way to work the truck stuttered and died... he said it is acting like the fuel pump again. I dont know. But the van needs work too so he cant keep driving it to work... so it looks like we need to buy a new car. This would be awesome if we had the money in the budget for a car payment... But there is really no choice right now since without a reliable car he cant get to work and without work we wont have money in the budget for anything... man this is so fun! So our truck sits on the side of the road for now and i am sorely tempted to just drive it off a cliff... however that would require it to be driveable... hmmmm... And so begins another sucky day... i have been feeling a lot of those lately...

4 comments:

Mary and Steve said...

Man haven't we all been there? I can feel your pain. I know it's hard to see but it could be worse, I promise. Count your blessings. It's hard but it helps.

Mame Voelker said...

I'm so sorry! It seems that if something bad happens, everything bad happens. I hope things get better soon!

Melanie said...

I HATE car problems!!

Jeff and Jen said...

Ugh, I bet you are so frustrated! Things will start looking better soon though, until then keep your chin up.