Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Someone in Idaho knows how to cut an a-line...



ME! I went and got my hair cut the other day... i really wanted a drastic A-Line cut. So i told the girl and asked her not to take ANYTHING off the front... So of course she took 2 inches off the front and just cut a cute bob. I loved the layers she did but the general shape sucked... This is the 5th person i have gone to here who has botched my hair... so after a couple of days of brooding over this i finally decided to take matters into my own hands... or scissors as you may say...

A little backround... i have been cutting and coloring other peoples hair for a long time now... not liscenced... just learned by myself... mostly practiced on my sisters... so they had some bad hair a few times, but now i think i am pretty decent at it.

So i have never been brave enough to cut my own hair... but today i did it. Ginger helped out in the back so it was straight but i am pretty proud of myself!

6 comments:

Mrs. X said...

Looks great, good job!

Melanie said...

Super cute!! I cut my kids' hair and Ryan's, but have never attempted my own. You are a brave woman!

Mary and Steve said...

There ya go! A non-suckie day, see things are looking up already :)

Em-dah said...

I still think you should GROW your hair out...

The Griffins said...

Lauren that's so cute! Go you!

Mame Voelker said...

That looks amazing!!!!