Friday, April 24, 2009

Couple things

So... sorry. No pictures again today. But! Two things i am really excited about right now. My friend told me about a website called read the scriptures. You put in what your scripture reading goal is and it sends you a daily reading over your email to get it accomplished! So excited for this! Thanks Cat!

Also. I found an idea for a little girls dress online. A is too small to make it work now. But they are ADORABLE! For now i will keep it secret. (unless i already told you... :) but I bought most of the stuff today for it so once it is done i will post a picture!

2 comments:

Erin said...

That sounds like a great website. Just what I need to turn the larger "read my scriptures" goal into more manageable pieces!

The Miller 5 Pack said...

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU IN JUNE!!! Crash away! : )