Sunday, May 31, 2009

long one 2

After the beach we went out to dinner and emily wore an adult diaper... HAHAHAHA! She actually peed in it. I have to put this in the post to embarass her. HAHAHAHA! I am still laughing.


In Irvine there is a park that has a train and a zoo and paddle boats and stuff. We went there and had a great time. It was such a nice afternoon! K even got to ride a pony!






And Finally! My dad found a canoo abandoned by his work... so of course Daddy wanted to bring it home... Can you guess how we got it home?



Thats right... strapped it on and drove 12 hours with a canoo on my van... sigh... but it worked and Daddy is happy! We had an amazing trip and I miss my family already!


























2 comments:

Jeff and Jen said...

I can't believe you brought a canoo home from California! You are crazy, but I can't wait to borrow it sometime. :)

So, Emily must have a small bladder like me. That picture is hilarious.

Addy and Kaden looked like they had so much fun. I'm glad you got to go and see the whole family. Congrats to your parents.

Liesl said...

Holy cow, I can't believe Emily used a diaper and actually PEED in it!! That is the funniest thing!! Wow!! Put these pictures on Facebook and tag her!! Really embarrass her that way! Oh, and I've been to that zoo and park also. It's great, huh?