Friday, June 26, 2009

Phone Issues

If you have been trying to get a hold of me lately and havent been able to... there is a good reason for it. My phone has gone missing. Last week the battery died and so i set it on the nightstand so i would remember to charge it. Next thing i know its gone. It has been swallowed up by my house. And the ironic part is that my house is cleaner than it has been in a very long time. So i really have no idea where it went to.

So today i finally hit up Ebay for a new phone. The sweet phone pictured above should be ariving in a few days and i will go and get a new sim card. So i should be reachable soon. Of course now i am going to find the stupid phone. But i got this one for $20 so it isnt the greatest loss ever and its a better phone anyway in my opinion. :) Until then i can be got at daddys number. he has been kind enough to leave his phone with me the last week so i am not stranded.

No comments: