Friday, August 28, 2009

His Pet

You will have to excuse my grubbiness... but these are camping pictures. They have nothing to do with the post but I figured that two posts with no pictures was enough...
So... on to the real reason for this post. This morning i was trying to get dressed and pick up my room a little so i left the kids in the living room unattended for about 5 minutes... Bad idea.

When I came out A was crawling around the living room with K following close behind her holding a rope. (It is cording from my craft stash actually... little thief!) Then I noticed that The other end of that rope was looped around her neck. Not tight but still...

There are no pictures of this because i hurried to save my baby. (Although in hindsight it looked pretty funny) When I asked him what he was doing he said that A is his pet.

K has been asking for a pet for a few months now... so I guess for his birthday we better get him one or he might kill his sister.

2 comments:

Heather!! said...

LOL, he is rad

Just Nathan said...

I thought you guys had a dog