Thursday, August 13, 2009

Tribute to my little Beauty!

So I was transferring pictures from my camera to the computer for the week and I just cant help but be in awe of how totally gorgeous A is. (If you dont think so then you suck and you arent allowed to tell me she isnt. :) Look at these eyelashes! And her smile just melts me. I cant get enough of this little girl. I think that everyone needs someone in their life that when you enter the room their whole face lights up just at the sight of you. K is out of that stage, but its nice to have this little peice of sunshine in my life.

I worry all the time that maybe i have given her the parts of me that are bad. My ovaries for instance. :) Or my insecurities or countless other flaws. But then I look at her and realize that she is so perfect and whatever comes I need to be worthy of her and K, to stay close to the spirit so that I can help them through whatever life brings to them for as long as they let me. Just like my awesome mom. So for today I wont worry about her tomororw. I will just admire the beauty that I made from scratch! HAHAHAH!


3 comments:

The Miller 5 Pack said...

This is the unbiased truth- She is a beautiful little girl!

Mame Voelker said...

What a sweetheart! I miss that little smile!

Jamie said...

I have to say that I agree with you about how gorgeous your little girl is. I've actually had friends come look at pictures of her while I'm reading your blog because I can't get over how adorable she looks in every single picture.