Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Preschool

Well folks! Here he is... ready to take on the world... or at least pre-school. This morning was his first day of pre-school. He went off without a backward glance. I cant believe that we are here now.

Yesterday we were lounging together and I scooped him up and snuggled him next to my belly and squished him into a ball. I said "K! Can you believe you used to fit in my belly!" He smiled and tried to make himself into a smaller ball. "I bet i could still fit mom!" Then we giggled together. I love this kid so much!

2 comments:

Heather!! said...

aw, hearing moments like this bring tears to my eeeyyyes...they really get to be 'big man' so fast, i love you enjoying him :))))))))

Rich and Nickie said...

I didn't think about subing. How did you get involved with that. What does it take?