Friday, September 4, 2009

Private??

Here is the dilemma. When K was like 2 I posted a bath picture on my blog. All of the sudden i had a TON of hits from people i didnt know. I am guessing that it was creepy people who wanted to look at my son. It was modest. You couldnt see anything. ANd it was SOOOOO cute. But i took it down because of the creeps. Ever since then i have been careful about what I post. I like that my blog isnt private because i love to snoop people and so i want to let other people snoop me too. Not everyone has my email address to get in touch with me if they want to read my blog. So anyway...

The point...

I have these SUPER CUTE pictures of A after her bath the other day and i wanted to post them but dont want the creeps... so should i go private? What do you think?

3 comments:

Jackie B. said...

its totally up to you. i know that i hardly ever check friends blogs that are private. it's more ofa hassle. :) But it's your family and your protection.

that's my 2 cents. :)

Mary and Steve said...

You can put the pics on Facebook and only have that open to friends, that way you can still have your blog and your pictures. there is also an option to email the album link to those who are not on facebook.

Jeff and Jen said...

I agree, kind of a pain to look at private blogs...but you've got to protect your family. Ha, I'm sure I haven't been much help.