Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween!

Sorry its taken me so long! But here are our Halloween Pictures!

First I have to brag a little. This year our family did a peter pan theme. I was Wendy, Daddy was Hook, K peter and A was Tink. At our ward party we got the award for best family costume. I will post a picture of that later when i can get it from whoever was taking pictures that night. We didnt get many quality pictures this year. :(

Since it was Daddys and His brothers birthday over the last week or so we had a party for them that night too. We were also lucky because Daddys Uncle and Aunt, (Who are actually closer in age to him...) were visiting too so their kids joined in as well. It was a really fun night!

This is the best picture i could get of the tinkerbell costume. She just would not hold still. She was so happy to have so many people to play with!
The little shoes! I LOVE them!

A with Cousin Tylita being pulled around for trick or treating.

The trick or treat crew!

Daddys Cousin Allan pulling the babies


PETER!

Tylita decided she needed a rest... hahaha!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute!!! You are so talented! I wish I had your sewing ability! I am a total "follow the pattern" kind of girl!

Nae said...

I LOVE the costumes. How long did it take you to make them? Your kids are adorable.

Shaylah said...

So cute! You never cease to amaze me Lauren. I've never been on the ball enough to do a family costume, but I love it! Way to go!

Rich and Nickie said...

check their website poppyseedprojects.com to see if they do it in your area...it's so worth it. Cute kiddos!