Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Journal

I used to be a faithful journal keeper. Not every day but at least once or twice a week. Now its a chore. Mostly because I cant write for very long or my fingers go numb. So I dont do it very often. Then my dad was telling me that he keeps a journal on his computer... I thought... DING... perfect. So I have been doing that. I just have a word document that is password protected. Its been so nice to get back to that because I really feel like its important to record my life. If for no other reason than so my children will know me better. So... if you arent a good journal keeper but want to be... try it. :)

3 comments:

Jackie B. said...

i used to do it on the computer as well. I should really get back to it. Always reminded me of the tv show "Doogie Howser MD". How he would do that to end the show.

Erin said...

A friend of mine recommended Google Documents for journal keeping. I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but it may be worth a try since you would be able to access it from anywhere. Also, if anything happened to your hard drive, it would be backed-up elsewhere.

Webb Family said...

I Lauren, this is Tara Webb from Logan. I have been snooping on you, but wanted to comment. I do my journal on ldsjournal.com It's wonderful! Check it out!