Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy birthweek to me!

I am saying birthweek because it was a GREAT week. As a mom sometimes i feel like i get lost and forgotten in the daily shuffle of caring for my family. But last week my family was amazing. Daddy helped out around the house an extra lot all week. We did some fun stuff as a family and for the first time since I left home i didnt have to make my own birthday cake.

On my actual birthday My mom sent me a party in a bottle. Which was awesome... :) Then we went to taco bell for dinner. I just really wanted taco bell. :) and then Daddy and his brother took K home to play games while A and I went shopping together. Didnt get much but we still had fun.

It was a great week and I am so grateful for my family and friends for making it the best birthday in a long time.

2 comments:

Kimi said...

Hooray for great birthdays! I'm glad yours was special :)

Adam Winter Family said...

That's awesome. What's a birthday in a bottle? That sounds pretty cool.