Tuesday, March 30, 2010

In her Easter Bonnet... or dress... :)

This year I made the kids matching outfits... It was a lot of fun! And i think they turned out really cute... So here they are... how handsome is this kid! :) I couldn't get really great pictures due to the gusting wind outside and the lack of cooperation from the little girl involved... but you get the idea and I will try again this Sunday.







We have a great nursery leader who is letting me bring A in early since she is such a terror in Sunday school... how cute is this! Luckily I just happened to have the camera in my purse.

4 comments:

cutiedaisie said...

so fun!!! I love the matching idea!

Erin said...

Faux-hawk + Suspenders + Bow Tie = Alfalfa!

AND - as always, the outfits + your kids = ADORABLE!

Melanie said...

I love the dress...no zipper!!

Heather!! said...

SOOSO cute, as always!! do i spy on of your pettiskirts, in the background of the nursery pic?!!?