Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sigh

So... this is not a cute picture post. Just an update on me if anyone actually wants to hear about me instead of my kids... ;)

Im exhausted! I have had my first sinus infection... Woo hoo! And on top of that I have been working like crazy to get ready for this boutique. (which will be awesome by the way!) Add to that two rambunctious kids who have been trapped in the house all winter and are stir crazy and you get a tired mama. A has proved to be the biggest and most creative mess maker i have ever encountered... For example...

Yesterday she got into my new box of tampons... unwrapped every one of them... and threw them in the toilet... Nice huh? Daddy thought it was the funniest thing ever and had to call everyone to tell them. I have also been finding them all over the house.

So this means a messy house. But we are getting by and Daddy is so supportive. I couldnt have asked for a better man. Life is insane sometimes but i wouldnt trade my life for anything.

2 comments:

Jackie B. said...

HAHAHA! Addy. Tho tampons are expensive, i would have been pretty upset.

Michelle said...

At least she doesn't take it as far as my dog, who actually EATS the tampons and then has to poop them out a few days later...