Thursday, April 1, 2010

Tooth Lost!

Warning... slightly graphic images!

A few weeks ago K bit into an apple and said that his tooth had been hurting him ever since his buddy pulled something out of his mouth... so i checked in there... not thinking much of it. I really didn't think he was old enough to be losing teeth yet. Lo and behold his tooth was very loose. As well as the tooth right next to it... So ever since then we have been trying to get him to let us pull it out. No luck.

Tonight I told him that the tooth fairy might give him more money if he let me pull it out. (Bribery... I'm not above it) So he agreed to let me give it a try. So i slipped a little floss around it and yanked.... the tooth went FLYING across the room. After searching the carpet we found it! I was a little worried to be honest! I cant believe it came out. I photoshopped this picture so you could see the picture better and it made it look really yellow at the gums... it doesn't really look that bad. And I promise... i make him brush every night! Hehehe... so now i am off to make a tooth fairy pillow!


No comments: