Friday, June 11, 2010

Shoes

If you know me at all you probably know that I dont like to wear shoes. At all... this said... Ironically apparently one of my first words... maybe even my first (I dont remember) was shoe.

A has developed a love affair with shoes. She loves them. Especially pretty ones. I HATE the idea of spending 10-15 on shoes for a little girl who will only wear them for a few months. Especially when you need 3 or 4 pair. And sadly I do love cute shoes on her so I always cry a little inside when I have to compromise on cuteness for frugality. So I had the idea to just look on ebay and see what they had.

JACKPOT!

13 pairs of shoes for $30 including shipping. And they are all name brand cute shoes. Not that name brand matters to me all that much as long as they are cute.

They came today and A is in love! So cute! She has been into them all afternoon having me change her shoes every few minutes. "OOOOH! SOOS! SOOS! OOOH!" Now she has a pair for every outfit! haha!

2 comments:

Annie Hall said...

I love this! It is every little girl, maybe not you, but most every little girls dream come true!

Chelsea said...

What a weirdee... Where does she get that?! probably emily