Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Water Park

Im running a little behind blogging so it might take me a while to catch up. :)

Daddys family had their big reunion this summer and one of the things we did was go to a water park by our house. I have passed these slides SOOO many times and never have been able to find out who they are or how much or anything but I finally did! And we had so much fun! We had the place pretty much to ourselves and the kids had a blast!

I made K go down the big slide with me and he hated me for it! But then later he wanted to do it again. HAHAH!





1 comment:

Adam Winter Family said...

Is that the one on the way to Burley? I've seen that too. What's that place called? Do you know if they have a website? What do they have there? Sorry about all the questions, I wanted to know about it to see if it's worth it. Also how much does it cost? Looks like fun.