Sunday, October 3, 2010

A boy and his hair

Now that K is in school he likes me to do h is hair every day in a different style. Since he is a boy with short hair there are only so many options for him. So we have 4 basic options...
Daddy Hair (parted on the side and combed over)
Mohawk
Side Mohawk
And pictured below...
Sonic hair...
Hahahah! Love this kid!

In other news... A couple weekends ago we were out and about in Twin Falls and decided to do something fun as a family. I remembered a friend telling me about a roller rink in town.

Now... When I was in elementary school our school got a discount at a roller rink on a certain night every month, so my siblings and I would go roller skating every month. Its a super fun memory I have of my childhood.

So we decided to try it out... I busted out my mad rollerblading skills and Daddy clung to the side... BAHAHAHA!

We discovered that K has inherited his fathers natural grace in this area. But he was braver than his dad. He fell about a hundred times, but by then end he wasn't flailing quite so much and I was pretty proud of him. When Daddy was in charge of A he made sure to hold her hand the whole time. After a while I took her and let her go to see what she would do... She is a pro! Didn't fall one time... so we know where she got HER natural ability! It was so much fun. We will have to do it again.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

How fun Lauren!!

Lineberry's said...

You are such an awesome mom! I hope to be as awesome as you are one day. Love ya tons!