Thursday, November 11, 2010

G11

Happy Veterans Day! Today, and every day, I am grateful to the men and women who serve our country. These are the veterans in my life, and I am deffinitely more grateful for them!

First, my Daddy! We are a Navy family for the most part. He served in the Navy as a young man and is currently serving in the Army Reserves. Love you DAD!!!
This Handsome guy is my brother. He is currently underwater somewhere serving in the Navy on subs. Wherever you are, thanks little brother. Love you!
And this is my Grandpa. Never met the man, but he made the greatest sacrifice. Our family, especially my father, paid a heavy price for his service... but I am grateful anyway.
Good thing families are forever.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow! Your brother is the spitting image of your grandfather!