Monday, February 21, 2011

How do I love thee?

More than I can count! This picture reminds me why i wanted to be a mom. If you get past the whining and crying and poop and barf, this is what you get. And this is pretty awesome. I have two kids who genuinely adore each other and I feel truly blessed!

In other news... Miss A (also known as princess in our house) is so good about letting me do her hair. Probably because I have been torturing her since the day she was born. And this is what we came up with for sunday. I LOVE it! Thank heavens I got a girl right? ;)


Like how she is on her princess phone in this one? hehehe!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So Cute!

Cordie said...

It's been a while since I checked your blog, I just have to tell you that your daughter is so ADORABLE!

Melanie Allen said...

Super fun! We miss you tons! I'm almost sad that Dusty drills in Idaho Falls now. hehe