Friday, September 9, 2011

Christmas List 2011

Its that time of year... This year I have some big items on my list, which means I will probably have to get them for myself or hope my hubby cues in.  Which is why I have the list on the blog!

#1
Cannon Rebal Xti
I have been wanting this camera for a while... and now I am putting it out there!  GIMME IT!  :)

#2
Photoshop
CS3 or better
My photoshop was lost when the computer died.  I had CS3 and really loved it so I would be happy with that version.

#3
Fun animal rings like the ones HERE
My kids at school LOVE the turtle one I got there!

#4
Willow Tree "Gentle Animals of the Stable"
(If no hints are dropped I will be obtaining this for myself.  :)
Thats all I can think of right now.  But If I think of anything else, Ill let ya know!  :)

No comments: