Sunday, February 17, 2013

Whew

Three and a half weeks down and only three to go!  Its kind of hard to believe actually until I look in the mirror.  I feel and look way too soft.  While I have struggled with weight my whole life, I have always been proud of the fact that I am pretty muscular.  I feel all the dwindling away...  After three weeks of sitting in bed or on the couch I can feel my muscles atrophying... I think that this is going to be the most frustrating part of getting back in shape after this baby.  Good news is that while my muscle is dwindling, I am not gaining much at all.  (Although that could just be an even trade)

C and I have been having some conversations and I have let her know that an early emergence before 36 weeks will not be acceptable.  Appointment Tuesday for a non stress test and check up.

No comments: