Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bedrest Chronicles #6

When I wrote the first of these entries... it seemed like 6 weeks was SOOOOO far away!  And wow... here we are.  In the home stretch.  This is my last week of bedrest.  When its over I will have been sitting on this D@#n couch for 6.5 weeks.  I kind of want to burn it.  But at the same time I am grateful for the cushy seat it has provided me.

This week we have been playing a lot of games.  I spent the first few weeks working on projects but I am tired of that now, and A and K needed some mom time.  So I hit up Amazon last week and bought some games that we could play while I was sitting on the couch.  Best idea ever!  Not only does it give A and I something to do together durring the day, but we can play them as a family later.  WIN!




 We have had some mishaps in As room lately and because James is awesome... Daddy to the rescue.  He cleaned her carpets.  Now the room smells so fresh and is ready for baby.  And the mashed banana is out of the carpet.  ;)
 Yesterday, Dad took the kids and Grandpa fishing.  It was a good day for them.  Everyone caught fish, including A!  But I was SUPER bored!  It was kind of nice for me for the first few hours.  I took an uninterrupted nap, and watched a chick flick without anyone complaining.  But after about noon... I realized how quiet it was and that I had nothing to do.  But I survived.  :)

 So... Dr. appointment on Friday!  They will either keep me and have a baby or send me home for another week.  But I will be taken off the meds that have been keeping me from contracting.  I hesitate to make any predictions because she will probably prove me wrong.  So we will be playing this by ear from now on.  But realistically we could have a baby any time after friday and it would be ok by me.  I am so over this!  And I cant wait to meet my sweet baby! 

No comments: