Monday, March 17, 2014

New Blogging Adventure

6 years ago, I started a craft blog, but it didn't work out.  Why?  I'm too lazy of a blogger.  It takes a lot of work to make a craft blog really successful.  And I wasn't up for it.  Kudos to those who are.  You rock.  

I have decided to start a new blog.  I'm not going to be all crazy about it and I don't really care if too many people even read it.  But I wanted a place to document our journey of fixing up this house and a forum to sell the junk I fix up.  :)  

When James and Glanbia parted ways I put this on hold.  It looked like we were moving and then whats the point right?  This blog is also the reason I am going private.  I don't want every stranger to be able to link back to my private blog.  But now we are staying so here goes!  

http://littlehousecreationssd.blogspot.com/

No comments: