Sunday, January 17, 2016

A crazy month!

It's been a crazy month!  

We had a wedding reception for one of James little sisters... 


It was suuuuuper crazy to do ANOTHER wedding over the holidays! But it turned out nicely and I was happy to help out. 

We also got to go up to have sleigh rides and spudnuts in Driggs with some family. It was super fun!  I'm so glad we took the time to do it. 



Then we came home and got THIS little miracle added to our family!!! 


Holy cow!  My sister had a baby! He's a doll and I LOVE him already! It's breaking my heart that I can't see him for a while. I need to bank some sky miles. 

And THEN!!!  THIS LITTLE STINKER...


Who is also one of my beloved nephews... Had a seizure and terrified us all. So needless to say... It's been a wild month!





No comments: