Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Needles

When we were trying to get pregnant with A, I swore there was no way I could give myself a shot!  

But there was no way I could find someone else to give me one everyday. Sooo... I did it. But it was just a little needle. Still hurt.  But it was little. Later, I needed progesterone shots. Those needed the BIG needles. Luckily, I had a friend who was willing to help me out, because there was NO WAY I was attempting that!

Here we are... 8 years later and I'm living in a rural setting. That means I have to suck it up and give myself injections in the rear... All by myself. This sucks. I was pretty sure I wasn't going to be able to do it. To make matters worse... The med is in oil... So it's pretty much like injecting sludge into my rear end. I had a friend on standby, just in case I weenied out. But guess what?!?!

I did it!!! And it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.  Here's the proof. :)


No comments: